There are many ways to become involved and help the chapter!
NOHF relies on the generosity of individuals and companies to provide financial assistance. These donations are very important to NOHF for providing services to persons with bleeding disorders in the 24 northeastern counties of Ohio. There are many ways to make a donation:
- Donate securely online by clicking here
- Send a check to: 5000 Rockside Road, Suite #230 – Independence, OH 44131
- Consider remembering NOHF in your will
There are also other non-monetary ways to support the chapter:
- Form a Walk team. It’s a great way to help raise money and become involved. Click here for more information on this year’s Walk.
- Serve on an event planning committee
- Serve on the Board of Directors
- Help with mailings in our office
There is no greater gift one may give to others than one’s own time. If you would like to volunteer your time & effort, please contact the NOHF office today!